SCHEDULED SAFETY COURSE DATES
Next Scheduled Class September 21, 2012- 10:00 am.
Email or call to register.
Class sizes are limited, so reserve your spot now!
- Private certifications available upon request
-Choose between Langley or Harrison Mills for your course location!
Are you interested in learning the skills required to safely operate an ATV?
Would like to brush up on your ATV operator skills?
Well BC Power Sports is here to help!
Our Goal: To provide you with a safe positive learning environment where you can learn and expand your abilities to safely operate an ATV.
- The course is approximately 6 hours (2 hours Class time, 4 hours ATVing)
- 10:00 am start time, and it will finish between 3:00 and 4:00 pm
- No more then 8 students per class, includes adults and youths,
- $350 Student registration (No ATV Included)
- $550 Student registration (ATV Included with helmet & eye protection)
What do you get for your registration fee?
- CASI & CSC Qualified ATV Instructor
- CASI or CSC ATV Safety Course Graduate
- Your copy of the CASI or CSC ATV Safety readings to be completed prior to the start of the course and brought to the course
- Your personal CASI or CSC ATV graduate certificate upon successfully completing the course
- Your personal CASI or CSC ATV graduate wallet card upon successfully completing the course
- Your personal CASI or CSC ATV graduate sticker upon successfully completing the course
- Use of a traffic safety vest for the duration of the course
- Cones to mark training area
- Small class sizes (no more than 8 students in a class)
- Course certification produced for insurance company may reduce your insurance rates
What you must provide:
- ATV suitably sized for yourself (ATV Rentals Available)
- Appropriately sized and safety certified helmet (Include with ATV rental)
- Eye protection (Included with ATV rental)
- Sturdy foot wear
- Long pants
- Long sleeve shirt
- Bring lunch, snacks, something to drink
- Other appropriate clothing for current / expected climatic conditions
***NO ALCOHOL permitted in the training area***
This course is geared to be completely taught outdoors, so dress accordingly for current and expected weather conditions.
The courses will be conducted at a training site that we have confirmed in the Harrison/Langley area. There will be allot of hands on riding, so be prepared.
Please give this training some thought for your safety. Knowledge is a valuable thing to have out on the trail.
Successfully completing this training will reduce your insurance rates each year with some insurance companies.
Please share this information with others who might be interested in completing this training.
If you need further information please contact us at email@example.com.